- Dry Silo Mortars
- Hydraulic Lime Mortars
- Kiln Dried Sand
> Bagged Products
• Post Mix
• Kiln Dried Sand
Suppliers of: Dry Silo Mortars • Hydraulic Lime Mortars
• Renders • Screeds • Kiln Dried Sand
Dry Silo Mortar
Constituent mortar materials which have been kiln dried, are blended at the plant to meet individual customer mix requirements and transported to site in silos. Once the silos are connected to site power and water supplies, quality controlled material is available in the required amounts to the correct workability from the silos built-in mixer unit. Once stock becomes depleted there is no need to remove the silo from site, it is simply recharged by bulk powder tanker to ensure continuity of production. Each silo is capable of producing 6 cubic metres of mortar per hour.
Remix are also able to supply customers with their own range of 250lt fork liftable and crane liftable tubs which are robust, durable, hard wearing, long lasting and competitively priced.
Please contact us or call us on 01329 231200 for further information
© Copyright Remix Dry Mortar Ltd
The benefits of the dry silo mortar system over other methods of providing mortar to site are numerous and represent the opportunity to enhance business opportunities through potential cost saving benefits:
- Remix dry silo produced mortar contains a guaranteed cement content, controlled air and workability aid contents, contained within guaranteed mix proportions, which provide the customer with a durable mortar less susceptible to frost attack and exhibiting superior resistance to rain penetration.
- Accurate and controlled pigment addition results in superior colour consistency for coloured mortar applications.
- There is no need to use retarders in Remix dry silo mortar, as the material only needs to be produced from the silo when it is required.
- The system allows as much or as little to be produced from the silo as required, from a bucketful to a tubful, meaning wastage is kept to a minimum.
- Workability of the mortar can be adjusted to meet any on site masonry application, resulting in increased productivity.
- Dry material for mixing is always available from the silo whenever required - eliminating downtime and increasing productivity.
- Silos take up a relatively small area on site meaning space is effectively utilised.
- Mortar can be produced at the press of a button, meaning labour intensity and health and safety concerns are reduced, compared to traditional site mixing.
- Material stored in the silo is not exposed to the elements so therefore retains it’s integrity, reducing wastage and also removing the chance of opportunist theft.
- Large quantities of mortar are delivered via bulk powder tanker, which reduces on site traffic movements significantly.
- Site presentation is considerably improved.
- Noise produced by the silo mixer unit is minimal, particularly advantageous where sites are located close to schools, hospitals, existing residential areas etc.
Benefits of Dry Silo Mortar